Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google+ Tumblr Linkedin RSS

Sunday, 12 January 2014

What is the Most Useless / Weirdest / Annoying car of 2013?

Good evening people! I do hope that you had a super Xmas and some rather excellent New Year celebrations.
Now it seems we are all back in the real-world and I don’t know about you, but it’s certainly been a busy week here at the Motor Mistress HQ.
Not only have I been super-busy trying to catch up with all the work that I didn’t actually do over the “holidays”, I have been buzzing around working (with Simon, of course!) on some exciting new developments to this very website!
Being as time was a little limited this week (and judging from quite a few notable absences on Twitter, it has been for a lot of you!), I will be bringing you my usual blog next week. In the meantime, however, I would like to introduce a new series of blogs that we are planning – we would love you to get in touch if you would like to be featured on www.simonscarspots.com.
So, what’s it all about?

What was YOUR Most Useless / Weirdest / Annoying car of 2013?

Everyone has one car that they just don’t get.
I have one particular car in mind, but I’m saving that one for later. There are some cars that just don’t seem to have a point and now is your chance to tell us all about the car that is on your hit-list.
Get it off your chest by emailing me directly on debbie@motormistress.co.uk, or of course, contacting me on Twitter. Just let me know what car you would like to see in our feature and preferably, briefly tell me why!
Once I have prepared the “against” case on your behalf, I will then find an owner of one of these cars and take their viewpoint as to why their wheels aren’t annoying, useless or weird!
You don’t have to write it yourself, either, so don’t worry – that’s my job. I will just have a chat / bit of email banter with you, find out your thoughts and prepare an interesting and entertaining piece that will really put the cat among the pigeons as far as car choice is concerned.
Suggestions need to be mainstream cars that are in current production – they do not have to have been launched in 2013. If it’s on sale in a dealership near you, you can suggest it.
This series will be a really fun one and anyone who wants to suggest a car will be featured in full – it won’t just be a simple mention! All contributors will be credited and, of course, linked to and if you are representing a company, your logo can be featured.
All of our blogs will be written in our signature jovial style so don’t worry – we won’t be starting any wars!
Here’s to a great 2014 and I hope to hear from you soon; after all, at www.simonscarspots.com our friends are always the main focus for everything we do.



Written by @MotorMistress
Share:


No comments:

Post a Comment